Sunday, August 16, 2009





Remove Formatting from selectionRemove Formatting from selection
Yesterday Mom decided to take Leah, her friend, Steve and the rest of the family to the Original House of Pancakes. It is my favorite breakfast restaurant. They have good bacon and eggs and I got a dutch baby, a European pancake. It is kinda' sour first and then sweet.

After we returned a mowed the lawn. Julie was riding Joey's scooter and Thomas wanted to ride a scooter too. To keep Thomas out of trouble I looked for a good scooter substitute, then I found the children's lawnmower. I thought that Thomas would enjoy copying me mowing the lawn. it was very cute.
On Sunday Leah went home and I played with my friends for the rest of the day

1 comment:

  1. cccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

    ReplyDelete