Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My optomotrist appointment was today. It went well and the contact lenses I were now are the type I should keep getting. It was still good that I went there because I would have gotten a different prescription if I hadn't. This optomotrist is a contacts fitter. On my usual visit with doctor Freeman, he made my contacts prescription higher. However, doctor Haman lowered it back down.

My second dentist appointment was after the eye doctor's visit. They filled in my cavities. I was very still but yet amused. What hellped was that I pretended it was a high surgery operation. I know that real surgerys are no fun but in this case it helped. It gives you the challenge of making every thing that is going on into something in a surgery. It's the playful game of make believe. I pretended that the beeping noises of this machine they used the heart reading. It was turning the boring into the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment