Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gymnastics practice started on bars but I did not make the jump to the high bar. Gergely (pronounced gear,gay), my coach, decided to have us work on routines. My freind and I had to do five of the first half of the routine then do five of the second half of the routine. On the jump I was scared because Gergely had moved the high bar really close. Being tall, I had to just lean to it. If I jumped I would knock into the bar. The team support was no help. E.g. Theresa just lean don't jump, Theresa if you jump you will kill yourself. See, no help. Nothing really exciting happened today at practice.

2 comments:

  1. So Theresa, does that mean you didn't jump??? Abbie will miss you at her party next week. It's Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't jump but I got closer to jumping. I would grab the bar but when I was in the middle of the swing my hands would slip because I couldn't grip it good. I wish I could get over to Abbie's party. Please send my regards to her.

    ReplyDelete