Friday, August 14, 2009

Floor awsomness

Today it was floor, floor, conditioning and then break. Gergely was really helpful on the back-extension roll. A back extension roll is a backwards roll to a handstand (not my strongest point in the floor routine).
I injured myself doing a front handspring. I landed on my foot incorrectly, landing on the left side of the foot. This hurt the foot and I cried maybe for two seconds then grabbed a ice pack and sat down to ice my foot. I guarded the gummy bears for Gergely. He has some sweets he has and he gives them to us at diffrent times. Sometimes it's for having the best half way hold (holding a push-up halfway for a while) :~) I came back into action for the routines.
My floor routine was awsome. I was sharp and smiling. Gergely wanted us to do two routines in a row for endurance. My mistakes were corrected (e.g. on the back-extension roll with my legs together....). Then because it was a Friday and there were less then ten gymnasts, we went out to icecream at the nearby gas station. Then we conditioned for the rest of the class. So it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment