Friday, August 7, 2009

rainy day

Today is very rainy. I have a Girl's club meeting today too. So that might not work out. Girl's club is a club two of my friends and I made. It's clubhouse is in my play-set. We put outdoor furniture into the clubhouse, theirs even a rug in it! The rug is actually a picnic blanket. Also Dad is taking Joe, Julie and Thomas to see a movie, Night at the Museum two. I don't get to see it because I am going to Gymnastics. Dad said "you can't go because you get to go to gymnastics." My reply "Can I see it later in the theater?" Dad "No." I have two arguments to that. Argument number 1. Julie goes to gymnastics and she gets to see it. Actually I just got news that she will be going to her friends house instead. She got the choice though! That argument still stands. Argument number 2. When I'm invited to go to the movies with my friends Joe, Julie and Thomas get to see it later!

2 comments:

  1. Some day when you're older you can go to the movies any time you want. Then when you get even older, you'll have kids and never go to the movies again ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when I have kids I intend to go to the movies. How, I'll get a babysitter.

    ReplyDelete