Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello! I have been enjoying the meet-free month. My next meet is in two weeks. Yesterday was conditioning day at gymnastics. I think it was the second conditioning day that I didn't cry. Conditioning day is three and a half hours of conditioning. I find it interesting that hang time is the second most tear-providing exercise and I find it easy. Hang time is just dangling on the uneven bars. It hurts because your hands are toughening and it hurts the forearms but it doesn't hurt me. The first most tear-providing exercise is hanging under the beam. The first time I did it I cried but I didn't drop. One of my reasons is that if you do you start over the timer for the whole group. I also wasn't treated well by some of the girls at the beginning of my time at olympic. It doesn't take an idiot to tell that more conditioning doesn't help that.

Mom got an emergency business meeting in LAS VEGAS. In some of her free time she did some gambling with fake money. She won three hundred dollars in fake money. She left on Sunday and will come back on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment