Monday, October 19, 2009

Christmas list

For those of you who want to know my Christmas list a little early it is available. This post will have constant updates if anything else comes to mind (note these are in no particular order)

1. I've been enjoying drawing, particularly flowers. I would appreciate maybe a few nice pictures that I can draw.

2. Some nice, everyday clothes. Especially gymnastics ones (not leotards). There are two good company's I know of, Gym Monkeys (I generally have a no monkeys rule on clothing but when gymnastics is involved I accept them) and Snowflake Designs.

3. Jeans (that are good)

4. an Ipod nano might be nice.

From Museum Tour; Celestial Wonder, Battle Strikers Tournament set, Vanishing files, Introduction to Genes and DNA, Hurricane Tracker, Lightning lab and Slide and grind Combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment