Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gymnastics day, and if I'm lucky I'll get Mrs. Deli as a coach to day. I need to remember to bring the trophy and my grips to the gym. I really want to go to bar and beam. If I can get as good on beam as I am on floor. I'll get really high scores. Bar if you ask me is so different from all the other events it becomes differcult. Although, because what you can do on bar varies so much, it is, in my opinion, one of the best ones to watch. However, connecting the skills gives bar a very fluent look. So it looks wonderful, even in compulsory levels, as long as it is connected.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, I love reading your blog!
    Love,
    Mom
    (and I know I probably don't count)

    ReplyDelete