Monday, October 19, 2009

The saturday gymnastics class.

I had a play date with Mara on Friday. After gymnastics we were actually able to convince our parents to let us have a sleepover. We had a morning gymnastics class at eight thirty so Mara and I agreed to go to sleep by eleven 'o' clock.

Karen was in charge of the class. We started out with mini tramp. Mini tramp is a spring board with a trampoline in the middle instead of springs. We started out with the simple stuff then we went into front flips. I then got to do some pikes (a front flip with straight legs). Karen made me do some lay outs too (a front flip where your body is completely straight). We went on the tumble track to do twists. A twist is a lay out where at the end you twist your body around. I tried to do a full twist but I could only manage halfs. I did a back walkover on the highway beam. Then I did back handsprings on the low fat beams.

No comments:

Post a Comment