Friday, October 2, 2009

Dodgeball catasrophie! (please tell me I spelled that right)

I can survive vault, beam, floor and bars (well I think I can survive bars) but I can't survive a stupid game of dodgeball. I was the only one left on the team, it was one against three. I had just thrown the ball and now all three of them were pursuing me. I ran backwards and then I twisted my ankle running backwards. And right after a ball hit my foot I started crying. I mean it really hurt (I probably looked like a real baby since I started crying right after I lost.) I did the twenty five v-ups that you have to do if you are out. Then I explained to Gergley and he examined my foot gave me an ice bag and once it was numb he examined it again. Then he told me to do 15 minutes of pure torcher (Ok really he told me to put my foot into a bucket of ice for five minutes and then wait for it to thaw then do it again two more times). Well when we got home I put my foot in a bucket of water with ice in it. It took 15 minutes for me to actually put in the water. Then the ows began it started out with screaming then I just cried. The second time I was quiet same for the last. My foot couldn't get un-thawed the last time I did it. Before, my friends and I would joke that the water was thirty two degrees cold. We would be screaming if it was thirty two degrees. I can walk on it know because of the icing my next task is to convince Gergely to let me do vault and floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment