Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Joey had a play date with a boy named Andy on Tuesday. It kind of screwed up my routine of the day. I forgot to put my hair up (fortunately I have hair do dads in my cubby B-), I forgot my snack (Fortunately I had a snack in the car because I was supposed to go on Monday but their was something wrong with the car and I forgot to bring it in :-) I forgot my grips :- (I don't have I back up for this one) and I forgot the trophy :- (I was supposed to bring it to the gym). Class went normally. Except that I had to vault over the block and the block almost tipped on me. Gergely held it for me. On bar I did some casts with ankle weights on. Believe me when I took them off the casts were well above horizontal. I went to beam with Mrs. Deli and I used to think Karen knit-picked. I loved it because now I really know what to do on the beam. I guess that's what you get when you're coached by the ex-head coach of the U of M : - )

No comments:

Post a Comment