Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am going to decorate my cubbie at gymnastics. I am going to put some card stock on the three sides of my cubbie. I have one that is like the bottom of a pool. It will go on the back. I have a piece that is purple and one that is green to go on the sides. I also have a furry piece of fabric that will be used as a rug. I will use a blue piece of card stock for the top. I also have a awesome piece of fabric that will be used as curtains for the outside of the cubbie. I will get some pictures of it once it is done.


I went to sell raffle tickets with Joey. He is in the Land Of Lakes Choir Boys (aka. the LOLCB)* They are selling raffle tickets for the spring concert. They are raffling
  1. One thousand dollars.
  2. Five hundred dollars.
  3. A Sony game station three.
They are five dollars each. We went door to door selling raffle tickets. It worked surprizingly well. The LOLCB has an impressive way to get boys to sell raffle tickets, they give each boy one dollar for every house you sell to.


*Personally, I think they need to get a LOLCG! The Land Of Lakes Choir Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment