Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello,
Last Saturday I did one hundred kips. We have a pit bar which is a single bar above a bunch of mats. I got out a blue block and put it a few feet away from the bar. I jumped from the block to the bar and did a kip. Then I did an under swing* and dropped down onto the block. I did one hundred of those. My knee was hurting so that's what my coach had me do.

† We took out the fire pit last night and roasted some marshmallows. On my second marshmallow I was putting it close to the base of the fire, the part where everything glows bright red, and my marshmallow caught on fire. I freaked out and asked mom what to do. She told me to blow it out. After I blew it out I really didn't know what to do with it. I normally don't eat burned marshmallows. This time I tried it and I like it. Because when you burn marshmallows you don't get the middle gushy I like to cook it a little then throw it into the fire. I continue to burn the marshmallow until it is completely black. For those of you without a fire pit, Marshmallows in the microwave taste just like camp fire marshmallow. When you put it in the microwave you need to watch it until it gets big. I wait until I think it might explode. You need to eat it with a spoon.


* An under swing is where you are on top of the bar and you let your hips come under the bar and you swing under the bar.

† Dad got a fire pit last Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment