Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello,

I got an A plus on my spelling test. I had the words: masculine, medley, uninterrupted, ravenous, harassed, uninterrupted, massive, amiss, elevation, energetic, hostile, procession, corruption, prohibited, lucid, incentive, deliberate, dilation and inquiry. I got them all right.

Do you like the poll? I looked up a random word in the dictionary. Please do not look in the dictionary for pronunciation of xyster or the definition.

Thomas has learned a new word yesterday, jitterbug. We were watching dancing with the stars*. We were watching this dance the quickstep but it looked more like a jitterbug. So I said it was a good jitterbug and Thomas caught on to it.






*We record so we are amazingly far behind. We just watch when the three stars align (bath, bed and instruments) we watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment