Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I was a (assistant) camera man at Joey's spring concert. *It was his biggest concert ever. A problem they have is that I just went to a concert with his choir and the †Nordic choir. They didn't change songs. I complained to Mom and she said I could help her with the video taping of The spring concert. She had told the LOLCB that she would. She manned one camera and got shots from the sides while I had one camera and it was in the middle. It has legs so I just moved it side to side when people moved and I zoomed in and out. I also took pictures for the cover of the CD and the menu.






* He's in the Land Of Lakes Choir Boys.

†Their are five diffrent choirs. The prep choir is where boys go when they're new. The Voyager choir, Joey's choir, is the choir after the prep choir. They get to go on tours so they can get experience for the next up choir. The Nordic choir is the national touring choir. The Viking choir is the international touring choir. The Schola Cantorum choir or the Alumni choir is for boys whose voices have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment