Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yesterday I made a big accomplishment. I jumped to the high bar nine times in a row! That is really big because I usually lean over when I am on top of the low bar so much that I fall off. Well I did it. Finally! B-)


We had Mrs. A yesterday and She had us set up three big blue blocks, each with a mini tramp and a mat behind it. She told us to do three cast like movements off of the mini tramp with our hands on the block. We had to go up to a handstand. She also said that unless we went up to vertical we could not do a back tuck off of the mini tramp. I went up to vertical on my first turn. On my second turn I went over handstand. Marydonna and Gabby were supposed to hold the block down and to push me back if I go over. When I was over handstand and at the point when they should push me back, they screamed and performed duck and cover. Now going over is all ready pretty scary and uncomfortable but when girls are screaming it is terrifying. This happened again and then Marydonna and Gabby brought over the mushroom that the boys use to practice pommel horse and they stood on it so they could be closer to me. Well it happened again and they did duck and cover. THAT HURT. Then Marydonna asked me why I always went up to vertical. Gabby asked me why I go so hard. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your big achievement, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete