Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Us Leibig have definitely entered the iPod generation. Last night Joey and Julie were asking for iPods. I am listening to mine right now. Dad's new school game is Scrabble. I won for the second (all) games. Today I had a tainted win. We have a house-rule that says that we can look in the dictionary. Well, it was the end of the game. I had five tiles - P I X Q N. I looked in the dictionary for "quin," a quintuplet. Dad played "treed" and that killed "quin" so I said "Quind I saw it in the dictionary.". Joey said "I'm challenging that!" I smiled wickedly and opened the dictionary. I knew I had to think of something fast so I said "Wait! Don't you want to know what that means! Quind is a Asian type of curse." Joey said "Never mind." He falsely challenged three other words in the game. Dad looked it up and revealed that quin is not a word. Joey then tried putting down words that were not real. So Dad made the rule that if you look something up in the dictionary that turn you have to put down a real word.

There is a gymnastics dilemma going on. Their might not actually be a level five team! It takes three girls to make a team. So I'm probably will be entering as an individual so no team trophies for me! O.K., so maybe it isn't really a dilemma but I would appreciate a team.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need a cheerleading squad. Maybe I can get Jennie to start it! She learned all the moves trying out for the cheerleading squad, then my parents moved to NC and she missed out. Barb could help out as well as she was actually on a cheerleading squad. I was in the Pep Club so I got to wear a cute outfit and make noise in the stands!

    ReplyDelete