Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sorry I haven't been blogging. I had some trouble getting back into it after the vacation.

Dad started school up again. The first day of school hasn't been all that bad but I feel sorry for those who have a terrible first day of school. I woke up at nine fifteen and watched a biology show. It was about the heart. It talked first about how it pumps but note, this is a HIGH SCHOOL show. We stopped a lot so dad could translate complicated words into words that a second grader, Joey, would know. Their was also a little bit of pathology here and there. You know how when someones heart stops beating you have to press on their heart to make it go. Well, before you would actually cut open their side and put your hand up to their heart and squeeze it. This was actually more efficient than the other method but there's a little more mortality in that.


Then dad gave me a pre-algebra I don't get that because if I remember correctly I can do some real algebra. It was really easy.

Now I am blogging. Dad calls this school :~)

This year I get my own office kind of. I intend to turn Thomas's old diaper changing station into a desk. It really is desk like.

I had a pleasant surprise yesterday. Dad gave me Mom's old iPod and Joey got Dad's iPod. Mine can play movies so, if we can Joey and I will be watching Pirates of the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment