Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ok I have a perfectly good excuse for why I haven't been blogging for he last few days. Two words, Swine Flu. Julie got it from her friend, Nora and I got it from her. I officially am a fan of the flu shot. One of the main problems about swine flu in my opinion is that it is in someone without you knowing so you catch it. Another problem is that my coach told me to come and watch the practice meet as long as I didn't do anything. So I probably infected half of my gymnastics team. I actually went to gymnastics on the day I got swine flu. In the mddle of bars it started working. I called Dad and he called Mom to pick me up and take me home. So then we had a Wizards of Waverly Place mania.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, I hope everyone is getting better from the flu. The issue this year is that there isn't a flu shot specific for the H1N1 virus yet. the CDC hopes to have a supply in late Oct, early Nov. I am following this closely as I work in the schools. I also have 41 5 year olds coming into my class on a daily basis bringing in germs! And yes, most of the time you get sick from someone that you don't know is sick. This is how I got the chicken pox when I was 13. again, I hope everyone feels better soon.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're fine now aunt leigh I actually got two days were I wasn't sick that I didn't do anything on. The idea is that a day or two of not playing with anybody to keep them from getting sick. But the media is really freaking everybody out about it.

    ReplyDelete