Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bad school game.

Dad decided to mix it up today in school. We played a unsuccessful game of tumblin' dice. How you play is everyone has four ten sided dice. You flick your dice down a five level board. the board starts at zero and goes to four descending on very level. You flick all your dice in a round. You can also flick your die to knock of other people's dice, sometimes it's good for the other person, e.g. a die in level one is knocked to level two. If the die is knocked of the board it is removed from the round and the same thing happens if you roll it into the 0 level. You score by multiplying the level number by the number on the die, e.g. die on level one die is showing ten= ten.

I knocked Joeys nine on level three of the board and from then on he was a cranky boy. He came in here while I was writing this and said "I'm going to tackle you!" then he hit me. So after I shamed him he left. Julie was loving me because I knocked one of her level ones into level three. She stopped kindness when I knocked one of her level fours of the board. When she finished last she was cranky to. Dad says he will not be making this game a regular routine in school but it's really fun when you don't play with poor sports.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Issac! I think having state as a goal helps me focus in practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to play tumblin' dice when I baby sit.

    ReplyDelete