Thursday, March 18, 2010

I was outside enjoying spring a minute or two ago and I came across some interesting thoughts and have made a list of things I am thankful for. Of course, I was on the trampoline so all my thoughts were on gymnastics
  1. I am thankful for Friction (because without It vault, beam floor would be impossible and bar would be changed a lot)
  2. I am thankful for gravity (because without Gymnastics would be way to hard).
  3. I am thankful for my Dad (because without him I would not understand any physics witch helps me do gymnastics)
  4. I am thankful for spring floors (because floor would be harder without the extra BOING)
  5. I am thankful for gymnastics.
I recently started to do calligraphy (pronounce Call-ig-ruffy not Cally-a-gruffy as I am figuring out). Dad found my kit yesterday while cleaning out the last frontier (our "cave" the room in our basement with no windows). Yesterday I just did cursive with the fountain pen but today I did the letter 'a' and 'b' in italic style. I want to learn Italic, Gothic and Sheffer (Sheffer is a style made for the certain type of book I have.). It is were entertaining.

At our local Barns and Noble they have a "turnoff week". The idea is to get kids to do something other than screen time. It is from April 19-25 and they have a poem contest and I 'm going to enter it. You have to bring it to Barnes and Noble by Apil 12. Come to the poetry reading on Thursday April 22 at 6:30 to hear the finalist' poems (Finalist will be notified on the 16). If you win get a prize!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, softball would be pretty hard without gravity and soccer would be hard without friction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you spelled which wrong

    ReplyDelete