Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I did a successful back handspring back tuck on floor last Saturday (most of you probably know that due to my Mom's face-booking )-:<. Unfortunately muscle memory is not in my favor because I couldn't do any on Monday )-: so there is a five day gap between me and the back-tuck. I was sure I was going to do the back - tuck on Monday but Gergely was sick and Gabor had us do tumble track almost the whole time, despite push back from the whole team. I am frustrated and I 'm sick so I'm sure it will be almost a week between me and my back tuck )-:<. My new favorite thing to do is to invision the hardest gymnastics moves and sticking them. Eg, round off back handspring back tuck, back-handsprings on the beam, Back walkovers on the beam, level six bar routines, front handspring half twists on the vault, front handspring front tucks on floor, etc.......... ='.'= )-: )-:<

1 comment:

  1. Depends on what you want to do. If you tell my Dad you want to do calculus by freshman year he takes you seriously. Unfortunately, Algebra is hard. We had a funny moment where I was cleaning my room and I came downstairs and said to dad.
    "Dad, I can't go on any longer without knowing what is the point of calculus." He laughed and explained it. I would labeled that as "If I saw that on a reality tv show I would say that would never happen."

    ReplyDelete