Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I had a pretty standard day at gymnastics yesterday.
When I came in the other girls were standing by the window. I do not know why. Then we ran around and jumped on the trampoline and tumble track. My new thing during "free time" is to stand on the vault and do things off of it. I do things like lean back and just let myself fall, front flips, and cart wheels. I am still not couragous enough to do a back flip of the vault. Any way after we stretched we did floor. I did all the skills in the floor routine. then we did vault. I did some god ones and made some improvements. Then I did beam and made five rountines. I got to skip the back walkover and the dismount. Then Gergely gave us free time and I did more vaults. The vault is really a wonderful event. It's quick so when you only have two minutes of free time it is the even to choose. Floor is ok but it takes some time to warm up for diffucult skills. Beam also takes some time to warm up for. It takes to long to put grips on for bar. On vault warming up is unnecessary if you have done it before that same day. So I did some vault and Kristina joined me.

Joey had a friend over today. Dad gave me permission to play with my friend Eliana. We played around a bit out side and we practiced a game of ours, swinging and jumping off. The goal is to go as far as possible. We make a mark for our landings in the sand. Every once and a while we jump off and try to be as graceful as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment