Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The meet was awesome! It was a state qualifier. Vault was up first. I got a 7.7 the first vault wasn't bad but the second one was wonderful until the end. I was really high and far from the horse but with the momentum I took two steps and then I fell. So that explains the 7.7

On bars the warm up was good and I was pretty confident. I got a 7.75! It was over so quick I don't really know what I did to get it. I said that I would be happy with this meet no matter what happened next. I actually didn't mean that

I fell on beam and got a 7.85! I fell on the straight jump split jump. My feet were so turned in I fell!

On floor I got a 8.575! It was my usual floor. Although my arms were bent on the back-extension roll.
I got a 31.875! A 31 will get you into level six but 32 will get you to state. I did not really appreciate being .125 below state and went back on my word from bars. But I can do the level six dismount and got a lot of team support for making it to level six.

No comments:

Post a Comment