Monday, November 16, 2009




I have decided to do my Christmas shopping early. Most of my Christmas presentsAdd Image will be homemade. Mom took me to Joanne's crafts store to get materials for the teddy bear I'm making Thomas. Mom said that I can do one project at a time. I chose a good pattern that is a simple but looks good. He only has four parts! I probably can get it done in two days. Mom is going to cut the fabric for me. I am going to make one modification to the design, move the eyes farther apart. Mom suggested to put a little patch on that says "sewn with love from Theresa". My teddy bear will be most similar to the largest teddy bear in the third picture in both size and fabric. The first two are what I actually made

I have just finished making the front of the teddy bear. I started off sewing the slits in between the ear and the head together on both sides of the front of the teddy bear. Then I sewed them together

No comments:

Post a Comment