Saturday, November 21, 2009

I was an alter server today. We went to the 5:00 mass today because I have a meet tomorrow. We walked in and there were only two alter servers so I asked Father if he could use another one. I got dressed up in the robes and took my candle. New alter servers (like me) are candle bearers and the most experienced is a cross bearer. I basically did what they told me to do in the classes and the cross bearer would remind me about things. I like alter serving.



I have a meet tomorrow. It is my last chance to make it to state:( (I discovered the crocodile or dinosaur. :V ) I think Gergely's specialty is to strike fear into the heart of gymnast with a meet. He asked me if I thought I would make it to state. I told him that I had only missed by .125 so it shouldn't be to differcult but he said that it would be differcult because the judges might be judging harder. He also told me that he has seen arms and necks broken by how I jump to the high bar. I personally am just annoyed.

I am thankful for alter serving tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment