Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I got a new BIKE! I ribbonfied it. I put ribbon in the back wheel and tied some onto the handle. It is a mountain bike. I also bought a seat cover and a back pack like thing to put stuff in it. I can bike to the rec center so that should be fun. I might do some crafts to and other things offered at the community center. The have a very big playground and an indoor one two. They have a pool and a skating rink. I can't go to the skating rink without an adult so that is not an option. Every thing else is fine. I probably will go swimming once a week if the weather is fine. What I'm not sure about is if I can bike to the library. Joey went on a Land of Lakes Choir Boys tour. He came back two days ago. If you look at the links you will see Joey's tour. That is a blog set up by the LOLCB to let us know about the tour. You can read it if you like. Also, on my polls do not use the dictionary.

1 comment: