Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well it's that time of season again. My birthday is coming up! In January Dad asked me what type of party I wanted to have. I had nothing to say. I didn't have any ideas at all. The thing I'm in is gymnastics but I can't have a gymnastics party. I wanted to invite the ladies of the gym but then I have two friends who are not as physically active and I don't want them to feel left out. I didn't really want to have a gymnastics party either. So Dad suggested that I have a mystery party. I agreed with happiness. The only thing that bugs me is that I can't know exactly what's going to happen or I can't join the fun! Dad's going to make characters for everyone. Gergely Borsos is a really mean gymnastics coach and Olympic gold medalist and he's opening a gym in Plymouth. I, Barbra Brilliana Blackwell of Lincolnshire (from England) have invited gymnast and judges and daughters of gymnast from other countries to my party to celebrate the coming of the gymnast. I am making newspapers and such so everyone gets into the mojo of the party. I would tell you more but I invited my fellow gymnast to my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprises no matter how little I know. I had the invitations to the party all ready and I was going to bring them to gymnastics but the schools were canceled and so was gymnastics so I didn't give them to the girls yet. I will deliver them on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment