Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello! I finally feel Christmas in the air! We got the Christmas tree up! We decorated some of it. Though we still have more to go. The Christmas tree has had an excitement moment. I was reading to Joe and Julie and Julie leaned against the tree and it fell sideways! None of us were hurt but Mom had left for Europe so I had to help dad get the tree to stand. Some of the ornaments broke but only plain ball ornaments. We were very lucky that the tree didn't fall on us.

We live about a quarter mile away from a church that sells Christmas trees so we walked over there, bought a tree and CARRIED it back to the house.


I hear by announce that my blog will no longer link to Joey's blog. When he actually posts I will continue the link.

2 comments:

  1. What??? If I was in Minnesota I'd feel Christmas in the air every single snow day! Do you know how often snow falls in TEXAS! Well, you do, you used to live here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know how often it snows but it snowed once in October. Enough snow for a snowball fight.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete